- Almost all of our rope bracelets do not require any special care. These bracelets can be worn in any conditions, including water. These are our most rugged and durable bracelets.
- The Chevron bracelet is our only rope design that should not be worn in water.
- We advise to not wear leather jewelry in water as this can deteriorate the quality of the leather. You should also avoid overexposure to sunlight as this can fade the color over time. Leather jewelry is better suited for fashion purposes.
- We use a high grade Stainless Steel that is resistant to tarnishing. However, as with any metal, scuffs and scratches can occur. We recommend wiping with a soft cloth or jewelry cleaner to maintain shine.
- Gemstones may vary in size, shape, and color. We recommend cleaning with a soft cloth and avoiding overexposure to sunlight.
- The most important part of caring for Sterling Silver is keeping it dry. Moisture is the leading cause of tarnishing silver. Hand wash in water and use a polishing pad or cloth to shine.
- Avoid harsh chemicals found in pools, lotions, perfumes, etc.